A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phelps
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Phelps Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Phelps has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Great Plains Reg Med Ctr, Elk City, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan Phelps MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Phelps practice?
- Dr. Craig Phelps has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Phelps practices Family Medicine near Elk City, OK.
See Elk City Primary Care Doctors.