A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Phillips, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig S Phillips MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Craig Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Phillips practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Surgeons.