Dr. Craig Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Phillips?

Excellent Dr. listens to you and takes excellent care in explaining everything!!

Posted on August 8th, 2016

I was referred by Dr. Craig Phillips by my Knee replacement Dr. at IBJI. He came here highly recommended and was absolutely phenomenal. Not only had he reviewed my case of 2 shoulder replacements to be done, but was explained in detail the process of coordinating with my Knee surgeon. Very attentive and I know I am in good hands. He also has great staff as part of his team at IBJI that will be available. Both my spouse and I were extremely impressed with his knowledge and leading edge techniques . This was a second opinion and I highly recommend Dr Craig Phillips.

Dr Phillips

Posted on July 17th, 2016

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Phillips. He made me feel at ease and explained everything to me in a way that I can understand.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

This is the best doctor experience i have ever had! Superb.

My hero

Posted on December 14th, 2014

Best doctor I've ever had! So attentive and all around great. He is such a nice and funny guy! I thought my fingers were beyond repair, but he fixed them as good as new! Without Dr. Phillips I wouldn't be able to write again. Honestly, the coolest doctor and guy I've ever met.

Everything one could want in a doctor!

Posted on March 15th, 2014

I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He treated me for a broken wrist with a bit of a complexity to the break. His expertise in his specialty was evident at all times. He would always explain things and give me choices. He's efficient yet personable ... friendly and one can tell that he loves his work. He's a true healer.

Best Ever, Recommend to All

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Dr. Phillips is amazing. A skilled surgeon, very compassionate and involved. He is very thorough in appointments and very responsive and available. He is a perfectionist without being obnoxious, but in a way which instills great confidence in his decisions. I recommend him to everyone. I have recovered very well from a terrible injury. His staff is a bit surly, but he's the best.

Great experience

Posted on July 27th, 2013

Dr. Phillips was so patient and kind. I had been to four doctors before going to see him and he was the only one that I felt truly listened to me, in order to give the best outcome. My wrist has completely recovered since seeing Dr. Phillips and I am exteremly greatful.

Great Surgeon

Posted on May 17th, 2012

I saw Dr. Phillips at the recommendation of my physical medicine doctor who had done steroid injections and sent me for therapy. Dr. Phillips performed surgery on my shoulder and now I am pain-free. He also seemed to be a nice man. I've just recommended him to my sister-in-law.

AMAZING

Posted on January 27th, 2012

I have never been with such a helpful and hands on doctor. He is their for you and is also very funny. Got to love that in a doctor.

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Amazing doctor! Helped all my needs. I recommend him

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

The low rating of the office staff is mainly related to his specific office nurse and medical records. The office nurse us rather unpleasant to deal with if you need questions answered or just about anything else, and medical records has never returned my phone calls. The scheduler and front desk staff do their jobs very well and are friendly. They are the reason this category did not get a 1 star rating!

Top Doc

Posted on March 27th, 2010

A great experience. Diagnosed me correctly and operated using minimally invasive techniques to get me back to what I love fast.