Dr. Craig Popp MD Patient Reviews

September 23rd, 2016
Bad fusion-now I'm in pain management
I've been in pain management for 10 years over a cervical fusion gone really bad. My annual medical, cervical epidural, trigger point injections and prescriptions cost about $40-50k. My simple rear ended car accident left me no time to see a neuro who were booked 4 months out for Surgery. . My spinal cord was compressed and I needed surgery ASAPI went in the OR with one pain, RH numbness, a right side herniation and nerve opening squeezed. I came out with 4 other issues, worse pain on my left side, trapezoid muscle that's inflamed literally 3/4" higher than my R side at all times. Constant bad pressure inside my neck...I've spent thousands trying to find someone to fix me correctly won't take out a solid fusion. It's not a pretty one....but it's solid so live with the pain.. My PM doc labeled it. "Failed Back Surgery with nerve pain". Surgery.... It made it worse. Substituted one pain for another pain. The neck is like an electrical panel where all the wires come out. Neurosurgeons specialize in nerves.... My hastyness and trust cost me so much of my life. I had to close my business as I could no longer handle the physical demands.My medical has cost me well over $550,000 because of my choice.

March 28th, 2015
Great Outcome
Dr. Popp performed spinal fusion surgery on me with the outcome being phenomenal and beyond expectations. He impressed me as being very knowledgeable, always displayed good judgment and wonderfully skilled as a surgeon. He typically gets right to the heart of the matter and wastes no time. He is efficient and matter of fact. Easy to talk to. I have no reservations recommending him.

November 5th, 2012
Highly Recommend
I cannot say enough good things about Dr Popp and his staff. From the very 1st visit through my follow-ups it was a very personal and pleasant experience. And I havent felt this good in a couple years!! I highly recommend he and his staff!!

June 27th, 2011
Very Satisfied
I had Dr Popp for a herniated disc problem. He gave me my options and i decided on the surgery. He is an excellent surgeon and I recovered very quickly. His bedside manner is efficient and quick but if you want alot of extra verbage, time, and discussion you may be disappointed. I was back on my feet in 3 or 4 days after a severe L5 disectomy... not bad!! I highly recommend as well as the wonderful little St Joseph hospital!

November 13th, 2010
wrong diagnosis, never calls back