A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Powell, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Powell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Powell practice?
Dr. Craig Powell practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.