A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Price Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Price Baker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Price Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price Baker graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Price Baker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Price Baker MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig Price Baker practice?
- Dr. Craig Price Baker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Price Baker practices Internal Medicine near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ and Matawan, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Internists.