Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

I really like Dr. Price. He is easy to talk to and seems to really understand my needs. I have been very happy using him as my primary and I feel my overall health has improved because of his attention and recommendations.

|  Good doctor, bad receptionist  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2012

Doctor price is an excellent doctor. Very detailed and listens to what you have to say. His receptionist however, is very rude. You will have to wait a while to be seen. I go there for the excellence of the doctor and try to ignore his staff.

|  Getting a Second Opinion  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

I did not like this doctor at all. Very poor personal manners, he did not seem to care. He seems very aloof, neurotic. I felt uncomfortable. I would not recommend this doctor. I spoke to an acquaintance and that person had a similar experience. I will be going to another physician for my ailment.

|  Will not visit again  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

The experience was horrible. The long wait in the office, terrible professionalism, not caring. He did not seem to care about my issue. His mannerisms were unusual, odd. He just seems strange and that made me feel uneasy. I have found better doctors in the area after further research.

|  show details
Aug 14th, 2011

Dr. Price is an extraordinary physician. He truly cares about his patients. He does not rush you and takes the time to listen to what you have to say. He is very calm and has a wonderful bedside manner. His office staff is just as terrific.