inactive

Craig Price Baker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 12th, 2013
I really like Dr. Price. He is easy to talk to and seems to really understand my needs. I have been very happy using him as my primary and I feel my overall health has improved because of his attention and recommendations.

June 9th, 2012
Good doctor, bad receptionist
Doctor price is an excellent doctor. Very detailed and listens to what you have to say. His receptionist however, is very rude. You will have to wait a while to be seen. I go there for the excellence of the doctor and try to ignore his staff.

May 9th, 2012
Getting a Second Opinion
I did not like this doctor at all. Very poor personal manners, he did not seem to care. He seems very aloof, neurotic. I felt uncomfortable. I would not recommend this doctor. I spoke to an acquaintance and that person had a similar experience. I will be going to another physician for my ailment.

April 13th, 2012
Will not visit again
The experience was horrible. The long wait in the office, terrible professionalism, not caring. He did not seem to care about my issue. His mannerisms were unusual, odd. He just seems strange and that made me feel uneasy. I have found better doctors in the area after further research.

August 14th, 2011
Dr. Price is an extraordinary physician. He truly cares about his patients. He does not rush you and takes the time to listen to what you have to say. He is very calm and has a wonderful bedside manner. His office staff is just as terrific.