A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Primack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Primack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Primack
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Primack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Primack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Primack graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Primack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Primack MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Craig Primack practice?
- Dr. Craig Primack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Primack practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Pediatricians.