A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Primack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Primack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Primack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Primack graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Primack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Primack MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Craig Primack practice?
- Dr. Craig Primack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Primack practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Pediatricians.