A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Purcell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Purcell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Purcell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig William Purcell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Purcell practice?
- Dr. Craig Purcell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Purcell practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.