A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Pursell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Pursell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pursell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pursell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Eugene Pursell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Pursell practice?
- Dr. Craig Pursell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Pursell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Spring Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA.
See Spring Mills Primary Care Doctors and Spring Mills General Practitioners.