Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Pursell
Dr. Craig Pursell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Spring Mills, PA, with another office in State College, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Pursell is affiliated with Mount Nittany Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Pursell has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Craig Pursell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring Mills, PA.
Dr. Nicholas Meyer
Spring Mills, PA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Paul Woolley Jr
General Practice, Family Medicine
Spring Mills, PA 0.01 mi49
Dr. Joseph Tavares
Family Medicine, Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Spring Mills, PA 0.01 mi37