A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Qualey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Qualey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Qualey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qualey graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Qualey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig N Qualey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Craig N. Qualey practice?
- Dr. Craig Qualey has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Qualey practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.