A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Quigley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Quigley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quigley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Christiana Care Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Benedict Quigley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Quigley practice?
- Dr. Craig Quigley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Quigley practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Penns Grove, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Penns Grove Primary Care Doctors, Penns Grove Geriatric Doctors, and Penns Grove Family Physicians.