A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Quigley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Quigley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quigley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quigley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan