A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Flinders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Flinders, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flinders graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Flinders has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flinders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Physicians Plus - 1 plan
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Flinders practice?
Dr. Craig Flinders practices Family Medicine near Nekoosa, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Nekoosa Family Physicians.