A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Goldberg, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Goldberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Robert Goldberg MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Craig Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Goldberg practices Neurological Surgery near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Cooperstown, NY.
See Latham Surgeons.