A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Goldberg, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Goldberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Craig Goldberg practices Neurological Surgery near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY.
See Latham Surgeons.