A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Allen Pavillion Of Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Smith practice?
Dr. Craig Smith practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.