A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Smith, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Richey Smith MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Craig Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Smith practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.