Dr. Craig Wolff Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Craig Wolff?

Terrible surgery

Posted on September 25th, 2016

I saw LSI/Dr. Wolff in 2013. He's demeanor is horrible as you'll see in the other reviews (rude and devoid of emotion - you are nothing but a number or a piece of meat on an assemble line at LSI and w/ him). He cut me across the waistline vs. up the spin to do a double herniated disk procedure. I've since had to have it redone - first thing everyone asks is 'why would the surgeon cut you along your waist line? second thing I learned is the work done was poor and a TREMENDOUS amount of scar tissue was the result. I wouldn't recommend LSI to anyone - not only are they poor at their work, their billing department is suspect at best - and I'd stress not to go to Dr. Wolff given my experience.

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Saw Dr Craig Wolff at Bonatti Clinic in 2001,2002. Fantastic job with herniated discs L4/L5! Highly recommend!!!

Botched Surgery

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Botched my surgery two years ago and my legs are still mostly numb today.

Posted on January 24th, 2014

The staff and facility are incredible. Dr Wolff was rude and abrupt. I said, "You don't look very happy". He replied , " You would not be very happy either if you had to get up this early ". I had very minimal success with the surgery. I still take medication and have epideurals every four to six months. I only met Dr Wolff briefly before the surgery. I would definitely not recommend him . That is unfortunate because the rest of the staff was very helpful and professional .

Extremely Painful Results

Posted on March 24th, 2013

As you can see from the other reviews, 50% of the reviewers are happy with Dr. Wolff and 50% are terribly unhappy because their surgery was terribly botched up as was mine. Are these the odds you want from someone performing surgery on your back? I am lying on my back numb from the buttocks down because he caused my L4-L5 disk to herniate. But the worst part is that LSI did nothing to help me after the fact, causing me the worst pains of my life for a month before I went to a real neurosurgeon to go back in to do fusion of the area because "Dr." Wolff had managed to grind out all the supporting structure at that level. Please run away from LSI as quickly as you can. You may contact me if you wish. I am not a shill for other doctors. I am a retired military officer who does not wish this to happen to anyone else.

Unleash

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Quality of care is horrible and my own personal quality of care is limited now due to failed spinal surgery on L4, L5, S1 area. I would not refer anyone to this institution. This place is a money maker business who only cares about your wallet and not about your health.

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

Horrible experience left me with sciatic nerve damage and performed surgery on my lower back when it was not nessarry. Left w injuries and can not sit after my surgery. Stay away from this place

Posted on December 19th, 2008

Excellent surgeon. If I need another back operation I would definitely go to him. Methodical, meticulous and precise. As far as bedside manor, that is why I have a wife!

Posted on March 22nd, 2008

Supremely professional, knowledgeable, not a surgeon to hold your hand and empathize, but he got rid of my back pain with his procedure!

Posted on April 13th, 2016