A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Redfern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Redfern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Redfern, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Redfern graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Redfern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Calvin Redfern DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig C. Redfern practice?
- Dr. Craig Redfern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Redfern practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.