A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Reickert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Reickert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Reickert, MBBS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Critical Care
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reickert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reickert has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig A Reickert MBBS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Reickert practice?
- Dr. Craig Reickert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Reickert practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Utica, MI.
See Detroit Colorectal Surgeons and Detroit Surgeons.