A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Reiheld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiheld
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reiheld Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Reiheld, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiheld graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Reiheld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig T Reiheld MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig T. Reiheld practice?
- Dr. Craig Reiheld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Reiheld practices Diagnostic Radiology near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Venice Radiologists.