A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Reynolds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Reynolds, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Reynolds has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Anthony Reynolds MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Craig Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Reynolds practices Plastic Surgery near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Plastic Surgeons.