Dr. Craig Rezac MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
Excellent Physician
Dr Rezac is a gentle, kind and caring surgeon. He truly is the best in his field!!

November 30th, 2016
So I am only giving Dr. Rezac two stars is because he actually did an excellent job with my surgery. I have Crohn's disease and i was told by Dr. Rezac and his team that I needed surgery. His chief resident was an incredibly rude person who actually cursed at me and said i was dumb. Rezac gave me his estimate which was very severe of a surgery. Luckily it went much better than anticipated because Dr. Rezac is a very highly skilled surgeon. Too bad he is an egomaniac with the bedside manner of a nasty first year medical student. After my surgery he wanted to touch my belly and i said that might hurt since another doctor did that the other night. So i helped him lift my gown up he said "don't touch my hands sweetheart I know what im doing!" He then walked out of the room before I could ask all my questions. A very rude and mean surgeon but I will admit he is very good at what he does.

October 15th, 2016
Bad treatment
I just had my colon removed from him like a month ago, I'm having several problems and concerns and he never paid attention to me, my home nurse called him and left a voicemail like 12 afternoon and he called me 8 pm like THIS IS DR RIZAC AND I SAID HI DR AND TOLD HIM AL THE THINGS THAT WAS GOING ON WITH ME AND HE SAID, THATS IT? I SAID YES SO HE SAID , OK BYE AND HUNG UP THE PHONE that was very stupid and unprofessional from him, Robert wood shud push him against the wall so he pay more attention on his patients and not his students because the hospital is gonna end up getting sued because his unprofessional behavior

September 24th, 2016
You don't need a second opinion when you have the best.
Where do I start? The best experience I have ever had with any Doctor! I have Crohn's disease, and GREAT Dr. Rezac performed bowel surgery on me. Would highly recommend him to anyone !! He is a gifted surgeon, and he is the best at what he does. He went out of his way to fit me in his busy schedule. During recovery at Robert Wood, he would check up on me serval times a day. My surgery was done perfectly with no complications at all. You don't need a second opinion when you have the best. Thank you Dr. Rezac!!!!

February 22nd, 2016
He's an excellent surgeon. His diagnosis was spot on.

August 5th, 2015
Great surgeon !

July 18th, 2015
Bedside manner sucks
Dr rezak did multiple procedures on me I will say he is knowledgeable. But he does make you feel stupid and your wasting his time. I had a colonoscopy he asked me why I was getting it I told him I had sutures removed and still had pain and his response was "Oh whatever", the other doctor laughed, I was embarrassed and hurt. Very disappointed in Dr. Rezac.

January 3rd, 2015
Thank God for Dr. Rezac!
Dr. Craig Rezac is a highly skilled professional who takes the time to thoroughly review all records and takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer questions from the patient and any other family members that are present. He is knowledgeable, experienced and compassionate but also direct and truthful about your condition discussing all available options. His office staff is extremely efficient especially his nurse, Debbie, secretary, Pam and front desk support personnel. They are all helpful and courteous! I highly recommend Dr. Rezac - he is THE BEST colon-rectal surgeon in New Jersey!

September 29th, 2014
Rezac is great. Pays attention to detail like no other.

March 29th, 2014
Colon cancer surgery
Dr. Rezac expects the best from RWJ and IS the best at RWJ. He is a first class professional. See no one else for your colorectal issues.

January 9th, 2014
One if the Best Doctors
I performed a great deal of research before choosing a doctor for colorectal surgery. Dr. Rezac came highly recommended to me, and all reasons for the recommendations were clear in my initial visit with him. All aspects of my condition were completely explained to me. He listened and addressed all of my concerns. He even took the time to load my test results on a computer in the office and go over them with me. His office staff was always courteous and their responses to me were timely. I've read some of the other reviews and can only say "really"?! Consider the conditions under which people are working before you pass judgement on their performance. HIPPA rules alone make working in healthcare very difficult. Ask yourself: are you part of the problem or part of the solution?. Dr. Rezac has already and will continue to be someone to whom I refer other people, without reservation. I thank him and his staff for taking such wonderful care of me. It was truly my pleasure to deal with Dr. Rezac and his entire staff.

November 4th, 2013
Great surgeon
Dr. Rezac saved my life, he is a great professional, accurate and caring, I would highly recommend him. He is the best.