A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Roberts, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig S Roberts MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Craig Roberts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Roberts practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.