A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Roberts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Roberts, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig S Roberts MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Craig Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Roberts practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.