Dr. Craig Roberts MD, MBA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2013
disbelief of the reality
I myself am completely unsatisfied in the entire office and staff.. attitudes, and a sense of "let's get through this day" feeling every time I entered the building. I had been on crutches for quite awhile, finally back to walking and now I'm laid up once again. Failure of hardware. So now it's gonna be 5 surgeries that I have got to deal with and even more loss of time. I call and call and NEVER get calls back. They have no sympathy for ppl in pain. They treat all patients differently. I think "my opinion" I nvr want to see that place again, and with everything I got, I'm going to try and see a real surgeon with better qualities...

January 22nd, 2013
Seen one time.. and would not answer any of worry about questions.. always seen nurse that did not know what was going on and never the doctor.. and she could not answer any of my question s ether.. OK so now I'm still needing surgery before I can ever walk.. and uofl or any body will not call me back.. I've called and called.. 6 months on crutches is to long.. when it was supposed to be around 2.. so I think u see where I stand at this.. they seem to have gave up on me..

August 30th, 2011
Horrible Experience
Dr. entered the room and began the appointment 1 hour after I arrived on time and immediately called me and my husband by the incorrect name. He refused to listen to the history or the symptoms that I had and repeated questions that seemingly had no bearing on the issue whatsoever. When correcting the doctor regarding the many incorrect statements he made, he claimed that he would not argue simple semantics. He was unprepared for my visit in that he did not have my previous films or MRIs but was adamant that he knew what was wrong-incorrect. His diagnoses are inconsistent with my history or all previous doctors that I have seen. At the very least, I have now been referred to someone who will hopefully help me. However, prescribed medications that I do not need and will not fill. I am disappointed that any of my insurance money will go to this doctor at this point.

May 26th, 2017