Dr. Craig Roelke Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Craig Roelke?

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Really good. Took his time. Clear explanation of everything.

Thorough, very satisfied

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

After seeing another doctor with whom I was not pleased with, I brought my daughter to see Dr. Roelke for her rather stubborn acne. He was very thorough during the initial visit. He examined my daughters face as well as chest and back areas (which are problematic but also where another doctor failed to look). He explained how acne happens, which made it easier to understand why different treatments may be necessary for different people. He gave an honest appraisal of my daughters acne and was forthright in that she would need aggressive treatment due to the severity as well as to prevent scarring. He offered two treatment plans - one more conservative and one stronger. I appreciated options and chose conservative. He also took the time to explain the stronger treatment. At her follow up, the acne was better but still severe. We then elected the stronger treatment. I am elated to say after six months of treatment my daughter is "cured". Her self esteem renewed. Thank you, Dr. Roelke and office staff. Highly recommend!

Exceeded expectations

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

I've seen Dr. Roelke on two occasions for a very stubborn rash. First, he actually looked at my skin (others have basically eyeballed me from the door while rattling off some jargon and a quick Rx). Took time to discuss prevention as well as treatment. While I will likely have to manage this condition for life, I know I'll be well cared for. He even accommodated a family member for a same day appointment!

Unconfortable

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Doctor was good. Examining a patient with staff & a trainee in the background seemed uncomfortable. I prefer doctor/patient visits only.

Posted on May 18th, 2017