Dr. Craig Romney MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2014
Availabiliy
My previous internist retired, so I've been looking for a new Primary Physician. Dr. Romney's reviews and write-ups were excellent on this and other web sites, so I was attempting to set up a first visit to establish him as my new primary doctor. However I have called several times this week, only to receive a recording that office was now closed and to call tomorrow, etc. This morning, Fri., I called and seemed to be the same recording I received the afternoon before, that office now closed, etc. (This was at 11 a.m. and office apparently opens at 9 a.m. -- very short day if that's the case.) This concerns me if I needed to contact the doctor on an emergency basis. Also, his "physician referral service" didn't even have their office schedule!

September 7th, 2012
lou smith
dr. romney has always saw to every aspect of my health and has pin pointed what i need by listening to me carefully, twice now he has been extra attentive getting to the bottom of serious health issues that were very life threating.I trust him completely.

October 5th, 2011
I have been a patient for about 6 years. I can always get in when I need to and they have always worked with me financially while I waited on l & I and insurance. Dr Romney is always willing to listen and figure out what is best with my financial limitations.

December 29th, 2010
Exceptional service
I have been a patient of Dr Romney's for over twenty years. In all instances I have found him to be extremely well informed, caring, approachable and he always has the time to address all of my concerns. I especially like the fact that he takes the time to train medical assistant students. They get an excellent example of how an efficient office should be run. The nurse Renee is extremely organized and knows every patient by their first name. She has never let me leave the office without all of my questions being answered. I have trouble with blood draws at other facilities and she always gets me on the first attempt. I receive prompt responses to my phone calls and I am usually able to talk directly with the doctor. The excellent service I am given keeps me a loyal patient.

July 26th, 2010
Only in his Tcaoma office three days a week. Staff takes long lunce breaks.

October 6th, 2008