Dr. Craig Roodbeen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Roodbeen?

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Dr. Roodbeen was kind, compassionate and genuinely concerned for my well being. I had rotator cuff surgery last year and have never felt better. I breezed through rehab and was able to return to work with six weeks!

Pain-free from 'day 1'

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

Due to a completely torn rotator cuff tear, I had a complete reverse shoulder replacement operation by Dr. Roodbeen and I have not had any pain from the day of surgery. He came highly recommended to me and lived up to everything I was told of his competence and talent. I found him to be a caring, professional doctor.

Shoulders

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Both of my shoulders needed rotator cuff surgery at different times and Dr. Roof been did the surgery. I couldn't be more satisfied. I have complete range of motion and zero pain. Excellent Excellent Excellent .

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Dr. Roodbeen is very knowledgeable, listens to your concerns and involves you in the decisions made for your care. I would highly recommend him.

Mr. & Mrs Robert L. Boyd

Posted on January 28th, 2016

We are so blessed to have Dr. Craig Roodbeen as our orthopedic Dr. He has done both my husband & me roto cuff tears & my recent knee surgery. We have recommended Dr. Roodbeen to our friends & neighbors, whom Dr. Roodbeen has also done their surgeries. His staff is the best, very friendly, courteous, Pam is wonderful as is Dr. Bob, Dr. Roodbeen's associate. Dr. Roodbeen & Dr. Bob's bedside manners are most professional, we never felt they were in too much of a hurry to hear us out. Thank you.

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Dr Roodbeen is an outstanding Dr with a great bed side manner. I had very little pain after my shoulder replacement thanks to a nerve block pain pump that I was discharged home with. Calling his office is a nightmare; very difficult to get a hold of someone or have them return a call.

Shoulder replacement

Posted on June 1st, 2014

Two years ago Dr. Roodbeen replaced my left shoulder. The results were outstanding. I am pain free. I absolutley recommend Dr. Roodbeen.

dr roodbeen #1

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

DR.ROODBEEN OPERATED ON MY SHOULDER ABOUT 35 DAYS AGO. MY PAIN IS GONE. HE PUT IN 3 SUGAR SCREWS AND REMOVED A BONE SPER. I WOULD NEVER CONSIDER GOING TO ANY OTHER DOCTOR. HE IS # 1 IN MY BOOK.. .

Wait, Wait & Wait - Poor communication

Posted on March 27th, 2013

The doctor(s) may be skillful & talented. Reaching even the schedulers /PA/Nurses, the wait time to get the call back, over all their communication is terrible.

I want to see the doctor...not the PA!

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Wait, wait, wait. Spent over 5 hours dealing with doctor's office and only about 4 minutes with the actual doctor so I really can't rate him. They are terrible about returning calls and you can only leave a message. Then I am told that there is nothing wrong and it's not an exact science by the PA (after waiting over a week to read an MRI) as the doctor is "very busy." Tired of living in pain. I don't want pills and I want the limping, the falling, and the pain to go away.

Posted on January 17th, 2012

Very nice dr. Great "bedside manner". Just had second shoulder operated on. Tells you I would and did go back to him. He is an outstanding surgeon.

Posted on November 27th, 2010

Great Surgeon who has operated on me once 4 years ago and will be again again in a few weeks. Very friendly and has great bed side manners. He's the best around.