Dr. Craig Roodbeen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Roodbeen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2017

Pain-free from 'day 1'

Due to a completely torn rotator cuff tear, I had a complete reverse shoulder replacement operation by Dr. Roodbeen and I have not had any pain from the day of surgery. He came highly recommended to me and lived up to everything I was told of his competence and talent. I found him to be a caring, professional doctor.

November 2nd, 2016

Shoulders

Both of my shoulders needed rotator cuff surgery at different times and Dr. Roof been did the surgery. I couldn't be more satisfied. I have complete range of motion and zero pain. Excellent Excellent Excellent.

October 6th, 2016

Dr. Roodbeen is very knowledgeable, listens to your concerns and involves you in the decisions made for your care. I would highly recommend him.

January 28th, 2016

Mr. & Mrs Robert L. Boyd

We are so blessed to have Dr. Craig Roodbeen as our orthopedic Dr. He has done both my husband & me roto cuff tears & my recent knee surgery. We have recommended Dr. Roodbeen to our friends & neighbors, whom Dr. Roodbeen has also done their surgeries. His staff is the best, very friendly, courteous, Pam is wonderful as is Dr. Bob, Dr. Roodbeen's associate. Dr. Roodbeen & Dr. Bob's bedside manners are most professional, we never felt they were in too much of a hurry to hear us out. Thank you.

September 10th, 2015

Dr Roodbeen is an outstanding Dr with a great bed side manner. I had very little pain after my shoulder replacement thanks to a nerve block pain pump that I was discharged home with. Calling his office is a nightmare; very difficult to get a hold of someone or have them return a call.

June 1st, 2014

Shoulder replacement

Two years ago Dr. Roodbeen replaced my left shoulder. The results were outstanding. I am pain free. I absolutley recommend Dr. Roodbeen.

June 3rd, 2013

dr roodbeen #1

DR.ROODBEEN OPERATED ON MY SHOULDER ABOUT 35 DAYS AGO. MY PAIN IS GONE. HE PUT IN 3 SUGAR SCREWS AND REMOVED A BONE SPER. I WOULD NEVER CONSIDER GOING TO ANY OTHER DOCTOR. HE IS # 1 IN MY BOOK...

March 27th, 2013

Wait, Wait & Wait - Poor communication

The doctor(s) may be skillful & talented. Reaching even the schedulers /PA/Nurses, the wait time to get the call back, over all their communication is terrible.

July 19th, 2012

I want to see the doctor...not the PA!

Wait, wait, wait. Spent over 5 hours dealing with doctor's office and only about 4 minutes with the actual doctor so I really can't rate him. They are terrible about returning calls and you can only leave a message. Then I am told that there is nothing wrong and it's not an exact science by the PA (after waiting over a week to read an MRI) as the doctor is "very busy." Tired of living in pain. I don't want pills and I want the limping, the falling, and the pain to go away.

January 17th, 2012

Very nice dr. Great "bedside manner". Just had second shoulder operated on. Tells you I would and did go back to him. He is an outstanding surgeon.

November 27th, 2010

Great Surgeon who has operated on me once 4 years ago and will be again again in a few weeks. Very friendly and has great bed side manners. He's the best around.

July 5th, 2010

Great Surgeon, who operated on my shoulder and did a superb job and is known all around for his specialty in sports medicine orthopedic surgery. He takes his time with you and answers all your questions. He's a great Dr..