Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Shoulder replacement show details Shoulder replacement
by Richard Fuhrman on Jun 1st, 2014

Two years ago Dr. Roodbeen replaced my left shoulder. The results were outstanding. I am pain free. I absolutley recommend Dr. Roodbeen.

dr roodbeen #1 show details dr roodbeen #1
by charles tines on Jun 3rd, 2013

DR.ROODBEEN OPERATED ON MY SHOULDER ABOUT 35 DAYS AGO. MY PAIN IS GONE. HE PUT IN 3 SUGAR SCREWS AND REMOVED A BONE SPER. I WOULD NEVER CONSIDER GOING TO ANY OTHER DOCTOR. HE IS # 1 IN MY BOOK...

Wait, Wait & Wait - Poor communication show details Wait, Wait & Wait - Poor communication
Mar 27th, 2013

The doctor(s) may be skillful & talented. Reaching even the schedulers /PA/Nurses, the wait time to get the call back, over all their communication is terrible.

I want to see the doctor...not the PA! show details I want to see the doctor...not the PA!
Jul 19th, 2012

Wait, wait, wait. Spent over 5 hours dealing with doctor's office and only about 4 minutes with the actual doctor so I really can't rate him. They are terrible about returning calls and you can only leave a message. Then I am told that there is nothing wrong and it's not an exact science by the PA (after waiting over a week to read an MRI) as the doctor is "very busy." Tired of living in pain. I don't want pills and I want the limping, the falling, and the pain to go away.

Jan 17th, 2012

Very nice dr. Great "bedside manner". Just had second shoulder operated on. Tells you I would and did go back to him. He is an outstanding surgeon.

Nov 27th, 2010

Great Surgeon who has operated on me once 4 years ago and will be again again in a few weeks. Very friendly and has great bed side manners. He's the best around.

Jul 5th, 2010

Great Surgeon, who operated on my shoulder and did a superb job and is known all around for his specialty in sports medicine orthopedic surgery. He takes his time with you and answers all your questions. He's a great Dr..