Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Success show details Success
by Joe R on Sep 29th, 2014

I had a recommendation from a friend that had a back issue, I was hesitant on changing doctors, do to seeing different doctor for four years . The pain was getting so out-of-control had no choice but to try someone new. Dr. Rosenblum went over everything on my initial appointment consultation. One week later I went into his surgical Center for injections. When I arrived my pain level was a 10 when I left my pain level was at approximately 2 and since that day my life is back to normal. I had 10 months of downtime and took Dr. Rosenblum one week to get me back up and going he deserves more stars than are available. A added bonus is the doctor is very good-looking :-)

a fine practitioner show details a fine practitioner
by gerald jampol on Apr 19th, 2013

Dr. Rosenblum is a highly ethical, dedicated and extremely experienced pain doctor. His bedside manner is very good. He's understanding and compassionate. I have been a patient of his for six years and would recommend him without hesitation.

Dr. Rosenblum show details Dr. Rosenblum
Apr 15th, 2010

Is a very caring doctor and respectful of his patients. He keeps up with new procedures and medications yet is always agreeable to any information you may present. He is always willing to try new medications on the market and closely monitors the effects.