A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Ross is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Ross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Edward Ross MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Ross practice?
- Dr. Craig Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Ross practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians and Ann Arbor General Practitioners.