Learn more about Dr. Craig Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rubenstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Rubenstein practice?
Dr. Craig Rubenstein practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Newtown Emergency Physicians, Newtown Sports Medicine Doctors, Newtown Orthopedic Surgeons, and Newtown Family Physicians.