A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubenstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Allen Rubenstein MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Craig Rubenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Rubenstein practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Newtown Emergency Physicians, Newtown Sports Medicine Doctors, and Newtown Family Physicians.