A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans