A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Rubin, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Douglas Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Craig Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Rubin practices Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Geriatric Doctors.