A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Rubin, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Douglas Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Craig Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Rubin practices Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Geriatric Doctors.