A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Ruble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Ruble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Ruble, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruble graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ruble has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Richard Ruble MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Ruble practice?
- Dr. Craig Ruble has 6 office locations.
Dr. Craig Ruble practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Festus, MO and Sainte Genevieve, MO.
See Farmington Surgeons.