A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Ruble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Ruble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruble
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Ruble, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruble graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ruble has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Richard Ruble MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Ruble practice?
- Dr. Craig Ruble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Ruble practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Festus, MO.
See Festus Surgeons.