Dr. Craig Ruetzel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 8th, 2016
Going to a new doctor turned out well
Dr.Ruetzel took over my retiring doctor's practice. I am very pleased with the kindness shown me by the staff. Dr. Ruetzel made this first appointment a very positive one. He listened, questioned, and discussed treatments and options with me. A very good start!

January 30th, 2016
Awesome!
Awesome Doctor took his time with me did rush me through as if I was on an assembly line. Explained everything to me.

October 19th, 2015
patient
Many years ago I was a patient of Dr. Devine, she was amazing, I was a young girl and the experience with her was great. She set the Bar high and I hadn't found anyone comparable until I met Dr. Ruetzel. He listens, talks, spends time and now he isn't practicing at Atlantic OBGYN.....Where did he go? Anyone?

April 30th, 2015
He is the best doctor around...I have followed him from practice to practice!! I trust him to no end!

March 25th, 2015
Dr. Ruetzel spent considerable time talking to me and making sure I understood the diagnosis and the treatment. I felt very comfortable with him.

January 16th, 2015
Dr. Ruetzel is great! He is a very caring doctor and takes the time to listen to all of your concerns and questions. I first went to see him for repeated miscarriages and he talked with me for 30-45 minutes about all of the options while other doctors would just say "try again." My appointments are usually very quick. The wait time is short and if I show up early, they will usually see me early. I have had some issues with their billing department, but they have had a lot of turn over and things seem to be getting better.

January 10th, 2012
We can't say enough good things about Dr Ruetzel. throughout our pregnancy, he took the time each visit to explain things, answer our concerns, and was very knowledgable. He never did things just because that's what was done- he had a good reason or he didn't do it. He helped us to achieve the birth experience we wanted and took excellent care of me. He has a pleasant personality and listened to us and what we wanted. I am very thankful for Dr Ruetzel and his part in the birth of our son.

August 14th, 2011
The Best GYN in the field....
Dr Ruetzel has been my Dr..since the day he started treating patients 19 years ago....He left his last practice and I have searched high and low for him....As long as he is practicing, I will not have another OB/GYN. He is the most WONDERFUL Dr, I have ever had, and truly cares about his patients....