A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Ruggles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Ruggles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Ruggles, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggles graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruggles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Stewart Ruggles MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Ruggles practice?
- Dr. Craig Ruggles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Ruggles practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Primary Care Doctors.