A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Rundbaken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Rundbaken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rundbaken
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rundbaken Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rundbaken graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rundbaken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Michael Rundbaken DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Rundbaken practice?
- Dr. Craig Rundbaken has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Rundbaken practices Pulmonary Disease near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Pulmonologists.