A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Rundbaken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Rundbaken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rundbaken
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Rundbaken Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rundbaken graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rundbaken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Michael Rundbaken DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Rundbaken practice?
- Dr. Craig Rundbaken has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Rundbaken practices Pulmonary Disease near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Pulmonologists.