Pulmonologist (lungs)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  best specialist i have.  |  show details
by pamela j. evans on Jul 20th, 2013

dr. rundbaken always takes all the time you need with him. he never has rushed me or ignored any questions i have had. he shows so much compassion and concern for every problem i have. he has always been very nice and respects my feelings . i have gone to other doctors for the same problem and they have never found out what was wrong or just gave me prescription pills, and said call if you still have any problems. dr. rundbaken first ran some test and explained what was wrong. then set me up with what i needed, right away. i have felt fine and am still doing well under his care. i would recommend dr. rundbaken to anyone. my opinion he is a great doctor.

|  lung cancer patient  |  show details
by barbara bullington on Jun 3rd, 2013

I would recommend dr. rundbaken highly to anyone. He is very caring, doesn't make you feel rushed and cute too.

Jan 21st, 2013

One of the worse drs. I've been to. A prima donna, Only spent 12-15 minutes with me on my many appointments with him for Valley Fever. He has his hand on the doorknob. Did not look at any of my x-rays or info. before talking with me or recommending expensive invasive, unnecessary testing. I would not ever recommend him to anyone!

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

I agree with all the reviews before mine except for the one that said he has a bad bedside manner and is a prima donna. I have been going to him since 2006 and find just the opposite. I just had an appointment this week and he spent a lot of time with me and even let me discuss some other medical issues not necessarily his area of medicine and did not seem to be irritated by it or in a hurry to have me leave. I feel the wait time is because he is a good doctor and has a lot of patients and I expect to have a wait time and besides every doctor I have,there seems to be a wait time not just in his office. Also the size of the office is fine. I never see people having to stand up due to no seats.

|  Great specialist  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2011

I am a valley fever patient. I have to say that Dr. R is a great doctor. I was so lucky to have been referred to him by my primary. He is patient, compassionate and so extremely knowledable. Would suggest anyone with valley fever see him.

|  excellent care  |  show details
May 3rd, 2010

very curtious staff and doctor explained everything well-good bedside manner

Apr 25th, 2010

overall good experience recomened by my internist for copd and asthma and feel much better

Apr 22nd, 2010

excellent -dx my lung ca in few days and now cured

|  Condenscending  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2009

The Doctor's listening skills and overall prima donna attitude need improvement for patients to feel their problem is not only understood, but investigated properly. His waiting room is the size of a closet, and wait times due to double booking are long, and actual interaction with the patient hurried and curt.