Dr. Craig Rundbaken DO Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Sun City West, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2017
Dr. listened to his nursing staff that did not do their job correctly, and lied to him about ordering my medication wrong, two times wrong in 90 days.. the staff admitted to me that it was sent elsewhere, than where my insurance covered. When the staff did this wrongfully the 2nd time and I suffered medicial consequences the 1st time I complained. I use to think Dr Rdbocken was a good dr. I tried explaining what happened and he stood up for his nurse. I was to return in 3wks. After leaving the apt I recieved in the mail a letter stating he would no longer be my physician. I could see him for 30days until I found a new dr. I didnt go back. My childen intereferred and were told that do to the new move and changes things were confused. All I knew is I wound up with phenomonia and my md had to cover the second time to see my meds were sent to me. I since have found a new dr. and an office that communicates with each other and didnt have to wait one hour for my apointment. I do not recommend Dr Redbocken to anyone needing serious medicial attention.

July 20th, 2013
best specialist i have.
dr. rundbaken always takes all the time you need with him. he never has rushed me or ignored any questions i have had. he shows so much compassion and concern for every problem i have. he has always been very nice and respects my feelings . i have gone to other doctors for the same problem and they have never found out what was wrong or just gave me prescription pills, and said call if you still have any problems. dr. rundbaken first ran some test and explained what was wrong. then set me up with what i needed, right away. i have felt fine and am still doing well under his care. i would recommend dr. rundbaken to anyone. my opinion he is a great doctor.

June 3rd, 2013
lung cancer patient
I would recommend dr. rundbaken highly to anyone. He is very caring, doesn't make you feel rushed and cute too.

January 22nd, 2013
One of the worse drs. I've been to. A prima donna, Only spent 12-15 minutes with me on my many appointments with him for Valley Fever. He has his hand on the doorknob. Did not look at any of my x-rays or info. before talking with me or recommending expensive invasive, unnecessary testing. I would not ever recommend him to anyone!

June 27th, 2012
Excellent doctor
I agree with all the reviews before mine except for the one that said he has a bad bedside manner and is a prima donna. I have been going to him since 2006 and find just the opposite. I just had an appointment this week and he spent a lot of time with me and even let me discuss some other medical issues not necessarily his area of medicine and did not seem to be irritated by it or in a hurry to have me leave. I feel the wait time is because he is a good doctor and has a lot of patients and I expect to have a wait time and besides every doctor I have,there seems to be a wait time not just in his office. Also the size of the office is fine. I never see people having to stand up due to no seats.

December 28th, 2011
Great specialist
I am a valley fever patient. I have to say that Dr. R is a great doctor. I was so lucky to have been referred to him by my primary. He is patient, compassionate and so extremely knowledable. Would suggest anyone with valley fever see him.

May 4th, 2010
excellent care
very curtious staff and doctor explained everything well-good bedside manner

April 26th, 2010
overall good experience recomened by my internist for copd and asthma and feel much better

April 23rd, 2010
excellent -dx my lung ca in few days and now cured

August 30th, 2009
Condenscending
The Doctor's listening skills and overall prima donna attitude need improvement for patients to feel their problem is not only understood, but investigated properly. His waiting room is the size of a closet, and wait times due to double booking are long, and actual interaction with the patient hurried and curt.

June 5th, 2017