A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rylands is Excellent. Dr. Rylands has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rylands, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rylands graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rylands has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rylands accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Rylands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Rylands practice?
Dr. John Rylands practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Greeneville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Rylands, Dr. Deshawn Rylands, Dr. Jan Rylands, Dr. Hank Rylands, Dr. Shayne Rylands, Dr. Shane Rylands, Dr. Jackie Rylands, Dr. Giovanni Rylands