A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Marion General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Thompson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig Thompson practice?
- Dr. Craig Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Thompson practices Internal Medicine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Internists.