Dr. Craig Salcido Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Salcido?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 28th, 2017

Best OBGYN

Dr Salcido is extremely professional and truly cares about his patients. He listens to my concerns and answer every question I had. He never rushed when giving me an answer. He delivered 3 out of 4 kids. Too bad I didn't know him with my first child.

July 7th, 2016

A Great Doctor

Dr. Salcido is the best doctor. He listens to my questions and answers them right away.

March 14th, 2016

disorganized office = I'm transferring care

Chart scanning wasn't done on time. He forgot he referred me to a specialist. He forgot that he has put me on disability. He forgot I was bleeding! Worst of all... I call and never got a call back from him. It's his medical assistant that will talk to you. My friend referred me. Now 22weeks pregnant with Baby 3. I have to transfer my care. My previous OB retired his OB practice. I had to call him to get a referral. I tried making the specialist that he sent me to my primary because he already has my records but he refused because his office states he has a good working relationship with Dr.Salcido. My pregnancy is complicated. The last two visits... I was just seen in his office. Not even on the exam table. I feel like a number. He doesn't know me. His plate is too full.

January 7th, 2016

poor service

office support staff is terrible. Been waiting 6 weeks to schedule an Echo examine. Have left 5 messages wit no call back

June 17th, 2015

Dr. Salcido was very professional and explained everything in a way that I could comprehend fully what was going on.

April 24th, 2015

Very professional, competent, and good looking ;)

Dr. Salcido is very knowledgable and offered me all the options in regards to my sterilization/ permanent birth control surgery. He performed the surgery with care and minimal scarring, and followed up when I missed my post-op check-up because I was traveling. He is very likable (and handsome!)

March 27th, 2015

Awesome!

Best Dr ever! Confortable to be around with.

February 24th, 2015

Dr. Salcido

Dr. Salcido has taken the time to explain what's going on with me, has compassion in a professional and ethical manner, and is very informative. He has been extremely helpful and has given me insight. The best doctor around, hands down.

January 30th, 2015

The best OBGYN in Orange County.

January 12th, 2015

Dr. Salcido

One of the best doctors, caring, competent and comprehensive. I'm older so I have experience and gratitude for finding a exceptional doctor.

June 26th, 2014

What a great person

I live in New Jersey, and a good friend of mind works with Dr Sacido, Never met him but have had the great opportunity to talk to him about my own medical issues to him ,he will give his time ,advise and full attention to help in anyway he can...what a Great human being wish more out there like him...

June 25th, 2014

Great Doctor

I've seen Dr. Salcido for the past year and have had several appointments with him. I've never had to wait more than 30 minutes which is common for a OB office. He is an excellent Dr. He is very knowledgeable, kind and caring. He is always patient, gentle and spends time answering your questions. He never makes you feel uncomfortable or rushed. I would recommend him to any woman needing a OB Dr. I have 3 children and wish he had been around when I had them. Can't ask for a better Dr. than Dr. Salcido. I think we need a lot more Dr. like him I think he is one of the best around.