A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Schaefer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Schaefer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig John Schaefer MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Craig Schaefer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Schaefer practices Surgery near Cambridge, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA.
See Cambridge Surgeons.