Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Schaefer
Dr. Craig Schaefer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Annapolis, MD. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Schaefer is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center, Virginia Hospital Center and Dorchester General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Schaefer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Craig Schaefer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.
Dr. Stephen Stanziale
Cardiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Annapolis, MD 0 mi16
Dr. David Whittaker
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Annapolis, MD 0 mi20
Dr. Geetha Jeyabalan
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Annapolis, MD 0 mi13