A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Schranz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Schranz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schranz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Schranz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Ian Schranz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig I. Schranz practice?
- Dr. Craig Schranz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Schranz practices Emergency Medicine near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Nags Head, NC.
See Portsmouth Emergency Physicians.