A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Schwimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Schwimmer, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwimmer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schwimmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Schwimmer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwimmer graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwimmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Lawrence Schwimmer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Schwimmer practice?
- Dr. Craig Schwimmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Schwimmer practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.