A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Schwimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Schwimmer, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Schwimmer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwimmer graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwimmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Lawrence Schwimmer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Schwimmer practice?
- Dr. Craig Schwimmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Schwimmer practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Duncanville, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.