Dr. Craig Seal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Seal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016

He gets it and he hears me when I speak

I have met with doctors who herd me like cattle and when i express my concerns about my body, their egos kick in and they have to know where I got that information rather than hearing that I have a pain of some sort and I need the problem solved. Dr. Seal was the first doctor that wanted to get to know my health in a way where he could gather all the blood work and tests he could to get to the bottom of why I can't have a baby. He understands my blood levels and was able to explain them in a way that I can understand. I got emotional with him when we started finding answers and expressed my gratitude for him and his willingness to hear me and understand my body rather than herd me to get to his next appointment. I am truly so grateful for his knowledge and his willingness to continue to practice even at his older age for my benefit. One woman has always lived 2 hours away and has come to see him for 20 years! I couldn't believe that when I met her in his Lobby/ waiting area. It says everything about him!

September 22nd, 2016

Very thurough and kind

June 13th, 2016

Avoid at all cost

I had been a patient of Dr Seal's for a few years as had my daughter, he delivered two of my grandchildren. I needed a hysterectomy which dr Seal performed. I contracted Necrotising Fasciitis after surgery and almost died. I spent 6 weeks in the hospital and months at home on wound care. When my insurance company took back some money from Dr Seal for overpayment I saw another side of the office. I was treated horribly by Carrie and Danielle (dr Seal's wife) Told I was going to be sent to collections if I didn't pay. Now understand I was still working with my insurance company on this and when the insurance rep tried to talk to Danielle she couldn't get a word in and was yelled at for at least 10 minutes. I paid the bill to stop being sent to collections but am still working with the insurance company to get it paid. My point is that I nearly died under Dr Seal's care and all the office staff and I assume Dr Seal could care about was MONEY!! I think Dr Seal is just getting too old to practice, he did a full abdominal hysterectomy which I think contributed to the infection, he is old school. No only did I go through horrific medical trauma but the verbal abuse from the billing staff was totally uncalled for. I paid the bill to stop it going to collections but am still working with the insurance company hoping they will reimburse me. Please understand I have paid thousands to this office over the years and always on time but at the first hiccup with insurance they are HORRIBLE. Please, Please if you read this find another doctor but if you decide to go here don't say you weren't warned.

December 23rd, 2015

Dr Seal is also a family physician and homeopath. He is the ONLY doctor I have seen who has ever connected the dots. Even my previous PCP (a doctor of internal medicine) wasn't as good and comprehensive as Dr Seal. If my insurance would allow it, he would be the only doctor I would ever see again.

October 19th, 2015

Was running 15 minutes late and called to notify staff was told don't bother you need to reschedule. I explained I teach and cannot get more time off. Very unfriendly staff. Don't really need new patients I guess.

September 14th, 2015

Dr Seal delivered my last two children. It's been a few years but I loved him. I had asked a friend who her doctor was and she gave me Dr. Seals name. She said, "if you have the time, he's your doctor. If you don't, then keep looking". After seeing him I understood what she was saying. Dr. Seal takes the time with each of his patients. You are more than just another gal. He always came in singing or humming and that helped to lighten the mood if there was any stress going on. As I said, that was a few years ago, 2000 and 2002. He had a great office staff at the time and it was like walking into a room of good friends when I had an appointment. If nothing has changed, then I give him 5 stars.

July 20th, 2015

Great Doctor!

Dr. Seal delivered all 4 of my kids. Love him as a Dr. but dislike the front office, rude, grumpy and unorganized. Doctor seal is innovative smart and has helped me and many of my family members, I truly trust him. Medicine is an art and he is up on all the latest information. Sometimes stressed and over worked makes him human. I would trust him with my life and have more than once...His office staff should be fired and a friendly well managed staff needs to take over, they don't even seem to like each other. I also hate waiting so long, which if managed by an excellent staff could make it all better. I feel sad that some of the reviews are so bad, It just shows that a smiling face and a great staff matter! No Man is an Island....

July 2nd, 2015

Practicing medicine

He's a terribly outdated and out of touch physician who should hang it up and no longer practice medicine. In fact, you'd think at his stage of carrer he's have figured a few things out, but he still seems to be "practicing" to be a doctor.

September 23rd, 2013

Just don't know

I have visited Dr. Seal many times, initially through a recommendation and for help with conception. In the end, the issue was with my husband and not me, but I went through several rounds of hormones, ultrasounds and disappointment before we considered/discovered it. However, after we stopped those cycles, I was treated for low temperature. I followed a strict T3 dosing cycle for the treatment (meds not covered by insurance) for nearly 6 months but it has worked. My temp is always normal now and some other symptoms I've always lived with are gone. I've always felt as though Dr. Seal remembers me, but sometimes he is just too busy. His receptionist is a total bi***, on the phone and in person. I'd love to punch her in the face. The wait times are horrendous, both in the waiting room and the exam rooms. (Especially fun if you're undressed, covered with only paper in a cold room, and on a table!) His MAs are nice though, and for the most part do a good job of keeping up with Dr. Seal's crap and handling our calls. I've had issues with my insurance denying claims though, because their biller uses false diagnosis codes to get visits paid for and used one twice once by mistake and the claim was denied for pre-existing condition... guess who paid for that! I can't bring myself to go back to Dr. Seal. I really liked him, he seemed knowledgeable, but the wait times and worrying about my insurance not going through are too much.

September 17th, 2012

Best doctor ever!!

I tried to get pregnant for over 12 years, finally did, then I went and saw Dr. Seal for the first time. He was recommended by a friend. He is the most knowledgeable doctor I've ever met. If it wasn't for him, I don't beleive I'd have my baby. He is proactive vs reactive. He is blunt, but very kind. I trust him with mine and my child's life.

August 28th, 2012

Dr. Seal told me I probably had cancer before even doing a biopsy. He is irresponsible in his dealing with clients. I have waited at the most 2+ hours and at the least 1.5 hours for my appt. Whoever handles billing is careless as I was billed for an expensive procedure I didn't even have (and I had to catch the mistake). And Dr. Seal bills for "excess time" even though he was only in the room with you for 10 minutes. I would never recommend Dr. Seal to anyone.

March 13th, 2012

Horrible

I had been going to Dr. Seal for years. He delivered two of my kids. I would and should have left him for my second child, but stayed due to my laziness to switch doctors. He only allowed me to push for 30 minutes and said I don't know how to push effectively and ordered a C-section. Second time also a C-section. I felt both were unnecessary. I believe he is all about making more money. He has repeated treated me with antibiotics and herbal supplements for reoccurring issues that never resolved. Went to a new OBGYN and she figured it out on first visit without any antibiotics. I feel Dr. Seal gives false information at times and is only really interested in how much money he can make.