Dr. Craig Sheflin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Sheflin?

April 17th, 2013

Doctor review I give him a 5 star!

Doctor Sheflin is a great doctor. He's very knowledgeable in medicine. He makes me feel very comfortable when ever I see him. I'm not to crazy about his receptionist (Blond hair older lady) think she very rude. I think she's been there for a long time when the doctor's father was in practice. Thats why I think she still there, due to loyalty issues to his dad... How ever if your able to deal with her rudeness then he would be a good family doctor to have... The doctor always seems happy, and enjoys what he does for a living!... I highly recommend him!..

July 19th, 2012

Dr was very rude and smelled of BO. After I waited an hr to see him he seemed disorganized and not focused. He charged me for an injection and blood work ( i have never paid on My insurance before) and when I had a question after my visit he would not get on the phone to answer my questions. He made me come in for a second appointment for results to charge my ins another office visit ... I would not recommend him.

April 4th, 2012

Patient

Overall my visit was terrible!! I came in for sore throat and he tested my for things that i did not ask testing for. He did not really let me speak and did not ask me many questions. Ive come to him 3 times which was my mistake but everytime I come it is the same story, he talks about himself for 10 mins. I probably know more about him then he knows about me.. I WILL NEVER RETURN HERE

April 4th, 2012

PATIENT

FILTHY OFFICE,SELF ABSORBED DOCTOR WITH NO BEDSIDE MANNER OR PATIENT CARE. WAS RUDE TO OFFICE STAFF AND CHANGES FOR THINGS THAT ARE COVERED BY MY INS ...

October 5th, 2017