A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Shepps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Shepps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Shepps, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepps graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Douglas Shepps MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Shepps practice?
- Dr. Craig Shepps has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Shepps practices Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.