A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Shriver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Shriver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Shriver, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shriver graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shriver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center