Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Shriver
Dr. Craig Shriver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with other offices in Bethesda, MD and Washington, DC. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Shriver is affiliated with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Dr. Shriver has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Shriver has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Craig Shriver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.
Dr. Mary Maniscalco-Theberge
Bethesda, MD 0 mi33
Dr. Robert Howard
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Bethesda, MD 0 mi16
Dr. Ralph Jones Jr
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Bethesda, MD 0 mi26