Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Siegel
Dr. Craig Siegel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Washington, St Louis University Hospital and Mercy Hospital - Washington, MO. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Siegel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Craig Siegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, MO.
Dr. Chakradhar Venkata Krishna Venkata
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Washington, MO 0.01 mi13
Dr. David Brunworth
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Washington, MO 0.01 mi43
Dr. Peter Mccarthy
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Washington, MO 0.01 mi20