A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Silver, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig A Silver DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Silver practice?
- Dr. Craig Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Silver practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.