A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Silverton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Silverton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silverton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig D Silverton DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Silverton practice?
- Dr. Craig Silverton has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Silverton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.