A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Silverton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Silverton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silverton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig D Silverton DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Silverton practice?
- Dr. Craig Silverton has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Silverton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.