A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Silverton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Silverton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Silverton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Silverton practice?
Dr. Craig Silverton practices General Practice, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Detroit General Practitioners, Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons, and Detroit Surgeons.