Dr. Craig Silverton DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Detroit, MI

September 14th, 2015
replaced my knee, can't believe how painless and quick I was back up

March 29th, 2011
Very professional, knowledgable and caring. I feel very comfortable with him doing my up coming surgery.

November 6th, 2009
Server Hip pain
My overrall experince with Dr. Craig Silverton was professional and real. Dr. Craig Silverton took a xray of my hips and informed me that in the near future I would need a total hip replacement. I was 38 years old at the time. However at age 43 I had total hip replcement on both legs. However I am making tremedous progress and is hoping to regain 100% motion. Thanks to The Henery Ford Hospital Orthepedics staff and a high recognition of thanks to Dr. Craig Silverton. thanks He also informed me that my bones are rubbing together and that's what's causing my server pain. I informed Dr. Silverton that I will walk on my leg as long as my legs will carry me. Unfortunately, my pain in my hips increased I had two callapsed hips and only was 4o% mobile and my pain became unbarable. I then knew I had to make a surgerical decision. However, I had to call on my higher power to get me through this. (GOD) I knew that I could not go on in this situation. Not being able to walk anddepending on others to help me out. I was very ill after surgery and had to have blood transfusionand went in to a convelesion home after discharge from the hospital. Proudly to announce Dr.Craige Silverton throughly went threw all my x-rays and informed me of my progress and last but not least the numbetr one question. Will I walk again normally?