Orthopedic Surgeons
Henry Ford Hospital
2799 W Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202
313-916-2181
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

Very professional, knowledgable and caring. I feel very comfortable with him doing my up coming surgery.

|  Server Hip pain  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2009

My overrall experince with Dr. Craig Silverton was professional and real. Dr. Craig Silverton took a xray of my hips and informed me that in the near future I would need a total hip replacement. I was 38 years old at the time. However at age 43 I had total hip replcement on both legs. However I am making tremedous progress and is hoping to regain 100% motion. Thanks to The Henery Ford Hospital Orthepedics staff and a high recognition of thanks to Dr. Craig Silverton. thanks He also informed me that my bones are rubbing together and that's what's causing my server pain. I informed Dr. Silverton that I will walk on my leg as long as my legs will carry me. Unfortunately, my pain in my hips increased I had two callapsed hips and only was 4o% mobile and my pain became unbarable. I then knew I had to make a surgerical decision. However, I had to call on my higher power to get me through this. (GOD) I knew that I could not go on in this situation. Not being able to walk anddepending on others to help me out. I was very ill after surgery and had to have blood transfusionand went in to a convelesion home after discharge from the hospital. Proudly to announce Dr.Craige Silverton throughly went threw all my x-rays and informed me of my progress and last but not least the numbetr one question. Will I walk again normally?