A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Slotoroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Slotoroff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Slotoroff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Slotoroff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slotoroff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Brook Slotoroff MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Slotoroff practice?
- Dr. Craig Slotoroff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Slotoroff practices Urology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Somers Point Urologists.